Planning a wedding is a very exciting time for any couple, we congratulate all couples who’ve decided to take this big step in their lives.
For more information in obtaining a marriage licence feel free to visit the Province of British Columbia’s How To Get Married In British Columbia Informational Website or contact our office by phone or email.
A few quick items to list for your reference:
– All licences have a 90 day expiry
– The cost to obtain a Marriage Licence is $100
– We will require proper identification (Such as BC Driver’s Licence, Birth Certificate or Passport) for the applicant present in our office. Preferrably identification of the 2nd party to be present as well.
– We will require both applicant’s birth places.
– Lastly, if possible we would like to have both applicant’s BC Care card numbers.
Our Insurance partners: